Bath BID have asked us to pass on details of their upcoming ‘reBalance’ festival.
According to the BID (Business Improvement District) this is “a new event for the city, focussed on our history of wellbeing with a range of taster and festival exclusive events. The aim is to celebrate what makes Bath special and give the businesses a helping hand by encouraging customers and footfall.”
- Fine Dining event with Amy Williams at The Elder – link here
- Business breakfast with Amy Williams at Rengen House (posture and pastries) – link here
- Taster wellbeing session at the Royal Crescent – link here
- Laughing yoga at the Roman Baths link – here
- Free 3-day trial pass for Fitness First gyms link – here
- National Dog Walking Day – Paws of Love dog walk link – here
You can find full details about the festival here.